It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Joaquin Castro helping Greg.


 The moronic Gregg Marshall is now announcing that I have to do a GPS location on the phone that my child has he is telling me he doesn't actually live on Rockford with the children and that he is actually living in apartment on Wurzbach. I'd like to remind the principal that he has willfully helping a man who is willfully hiding the children. I had a judge tell me and Gregory Marshall that the children and their mother should be reunited that was 2015 and 2016 he refuses to reunite the children with their mother he is literally hiding them when I finally find their address because an investigator gave it to me in a covert manner now he's trying to convince me they're not really there. That's called wilfully hiding the children after he took them unlawfully that's child abduction he took them over the state line my child custody case and his criminal charges are federal it's no longer local issue it never was a local issue I don't know why you're dirty cops keep saying something so stupid I'm going to go ahead and assume it's because they are so stupid absolutely arrogant and stupid they keep running their stupid mouth trying to continue to Gaslight me. These morons just don't quit just like when I filed a missing persons complaint to find my children and you're missing complaints department decided they weren't going to do anything they weren't going to do their job and when I called the missing complaint department I got a female on the phone that told me that he has the right to privacy he has the right to abduct his children and willfully hide them from the other parent here now the right to do that stupid and you're ignorant officer that answered the phone doesn't have the right to beat aiding and abetting a rapist a child abuser who abducted his children so sorry about the very serious lawsuit against sapd.

In 2016 a judge ordered that I be reunited on March 8th with the children she ordered that I had the right to know where they are the residents and their school he's in violation of court order and he's been violating that court order for 5 years and dirty police officers have been helping him and Joaquin Castro has been helping him now they are accessing all of my phones brand new phones that I purchased for my children the phone numbers are 210 873-4932 and 210-873-4933

No comments:

Post a Comment