It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Paula apartment manager

 Paula the apartment manager withholding my federal mail. She says that I couldn't have a mailbox or a mailbox key until I turned in some inventory list. She never even came to my apartment to tell me that the mailbox room is open and ready and people are getting mail now people were getting mail in those mailboxes 2 months ago and Paula was going to the mailboxes and taking their mail out telling all of us she was going to handle our mail. There was no reason for that to be happening she kept telling everybody it was still under construction but the mailman was putting it in the boxes. While she was handling this Federal mail that belongs to other people my mail got returned to sender and some pieces of my mail also were given to my ex-husband Joaquin Castro and God knows who else. I do know that my ex-husband took my stimulus check signed it and put it in his bank account whether or not Paula is the one that gave it to him I don't know. She refused to give me my mail or a mailbox key until I filled out that piece of paper and I took videos of it I tried to post the videos to the blog but the blog is being blocked. Many of my pictures and videos have been taken off in Facebook and taken off this block it's an FBI agent that's doing it and some dirty cops that are working with him.

Paula is the same one who shared the master key with all the maintenance men with dirty police officers and likely my ex-husband who knows. There were people going in and out of my Apartments spraying black crap everywhere they sprayed it with bed bugs they sprayed it with mites and there were some other substance that smelt like herbicides and pesticides. Paula also had a disagreement with me and stood there knocking on the door one day for 30 minutes I refuse to answer the door I didn't want to talk to her after everything she had done to me. She went down to the patio area took the outside patio door and was slamming it open and shut over and over again knowing that it disturbs me when people slam because my apartment was right above it and I jump out of my skin. It's so nice of her to act like a child this is a very small list of what Paul is done and the things that she thanks that she can get away with. I sent a couple of emails to the nonprofit organization that owns the apartment complex about the fact that the maintenance man was turning my lock and coming right into my apartment while I was laying in bed those emails got sent to Paula and the management office did absolutely nothing about my very serious situation we expect safety and in a lease agreement we are promised safety and as long as there are sociopaths that are employed here we are not going to have the safety that we were promised. I got one key when I moved in and I was told that I can't make a copy they acted as if I would be breaking the law if I did so probably won't give us two keys. I talked to another tenant just a moment ago and he was unable to get a second key as well. That's not right you're supposed to have two keys and I personally know that my second key went to a dirty police officer by the name of the e c h

No comments:

Post a Comment