It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Principal Zimmerman

 I went to see principal Zimmerman so that I could talk to him about being verbally and physically assaulted by his vice principal who got two police officers out there telling me that I couldn't be within a thousand feet the statement is not accurate the court order that they say they are following is not legal It is incomprehensible unenforceable and a judge threw it out of a court of law my signature is not on it I was never served I was never in a court of law it's a temporary injunction and in the videos that I am unable to upload because dirty cops hack into my phone he announces that it is an up-to-date court order from 2014 that was a temporary injunction that was never legal a temporary injunction is good for one year only. I asked him while I was recording it if he understand statue of limitations and he claims that he understands it. Well if he understand it then why is he trying to enforce an injunction that is no good why is he telling me that I need a court order no I don't very soon I will have a court order to have you arrested for collusion and obstruction of justice. This principle has just made it very clear to all of you parents who want to attack the other parent of your students you can go to your computer and create a court order Cut Copy and Paste signatures from court clerks and judges and turn it in to the school and all of the administration will then claim that it is a genuine real court order. He is proving that you can do this because that is exactly what's happening to me and of course I've had this man attacking me for years he's one of the many that gets in his automobile and chases me down and drives past me. Is this man is one of the many looks like to do favors for dirty City officials and a congressman who is a criminal. I have these videos ready to upload of this man acting badly violating my civil rights aiding and abetting child abduction aiding and abetting willfully hiding a child he's guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice and he's guilty of colluding with foreign and domestic agents he's guilty of espionage. All of you the taxpayers and all of you parents need to understand what is happening with this man what he's doing if he's going to do it to me he's going to do it to you if he's treating parents like this then how is he treating those children this is a big concern and that's the reason I'm going to the superintendent's office

No comments:

Post a Comment