It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

bobbsey twins who stay at Mr. B's apartments

These yahoos came in from new England they were working on the AT&T building restoration they destroyed martin street. They chase me around the city. When I was at the starbucks every night they would be waiting outside when I walked over to the church to lay down. They are associated with the idiots that work out of the victory center at SAC bullies and predators all of them. They think they can walk around acting as if they are Dech and actually fool me. These are rapist and cold and callous killers they need to be stopped I deserve safety and the torture needs to stop 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment