It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

officer Boyle has joined

 I drove all over this evening & Boyle joined us he is acting as if he is new & doesn't know what is going on he is trying to put me to sleep putting his fingers on my jaw & breathing in my mouth to make my teeth hurt. He is announcing how he intends on killing me. It seems to me he was here the entire time & there is yet more acting & gas lighting happening.

He announced or someone pretending to be him announced his wife tried to kill me. 

Once again I am being sexually assaulted & it is likely him & what ever other creep has joined to party center around my death 

No comments:

Post a Comment