It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 4, 2021

Austin FBI field office

  I went to the Austin FBI field office yet again when I went to the Austin FBI field office in 2018 these morons called Behavioral Health and was going to have me taken away that's why I walked out of their office before even talking to an agent. So they prove that they are still criminals and complete and total idiots first of all they're taking my personal belongings in there holding them nobody search the bag for weapons nobody search the bag for harmful gases or a bomb. The morons didn't even look through it and they weren't going to let me have any of my phone so that I can give evidence to the agent who's not actually going to do an investigation or look into the crimes that have been committed against me because these are the morons that are committing the crimes against me I have a recording but it's too big for this blog and it's these idiot FBI agents who are manipulating the blog making sure recordings and pictures don't go up. There's more on read my divorce decree and first of all was arguing with me about whether or not it was divorced Cree he literally was saying this isn't a divorce decree which it says on the first page decree of divorce and he kept saying this isn't this isn't a divorce decree what a moron he's probably one of the idiots that help Gregory Marshall rewrite it unlawfully and then pawn it off as an actual real court order the moron also said that it's perfectly legal even though my signatures not on it and I was never in a court of law. He said a lot more it is going to be very disturbing and Christopher Wray FBI director is screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment