It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

E. TOBIAS UNSTABLE

 

So a supervisor to buy has appeared as though he was calling but Center for Behavioral Health down the street and he pulled out his subordinate officer in both of them were laughing about the fact that they never wrote me a police report and the morons were also laughing about the fact that they think it's okay to ask me if I have a mental disorder violating my civil rights violating HIPAA and I wonder if I had answered yes would they have used that as an excuse not to write a police report of course they didn't have an excuse for not writing a police report when they didn't write a police report and the supervisor is now making excuses that it must be a problem with the system but there's no police report in the system claiming that it's the case numbers and the case numbers weren't written clearly I can read them clearly and the picture that I provided you you can read them clearly all I'm receiving is excuses and I have these two dirty officers laughing because they think this situation is funny as I'm telling them that my life is in danger and I'm in fear for my life and several threats on my life has been made by Dirty police officers and dirty FBI agent these officers find the entire ordeal to be funny and how funny will they find it when their badges are taken away

No comments:

Post a Comment