It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

jimmy attacking and taking phone

Jimmy was attacking me and trying to take my phone yelling and grabbing onto me. I called 911 as I ran around the bus stop trying to keep him from putting his hands on me again. No officer ever showed up. Not all day long that is how sick the city officials are.


This is also the guy that was telling me over and over again that I needed to go to the Amazon Prime warehouse and get a job. He made the statement that he use to work for Jeff Bezos. I got some messages about the man that was killed in the warehouse owned by Bezos and I was informed there were many that died in those warehouses they were all targets. I was going to be the next to die in those warehouses. They didn't think it threw it very well there is no bus that goes that far and I had no money I had no interview clothing no way to get it done




 

No comments:

Post a Comment