It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Agent Not Jamie from FBI SA

 The dirty FBI agent who has been attacking me for the last decade decided that she could just go into my phone and all of my social media she's been deleting videos interviews with police officers interviews with the web designer whose name is Christopher deck who has been helping to create fake videos and fake Google searches she took a video of an interview with officer Christopher Jack acting stupid she's been going through all of my Facebook pages my Instagram my Twitter and deleting whatever she feels deemed to delete. The dumb which thinks that she's above the law somebody needs to take a look at the crimes that she's been committing she's been tampering with evidence in a major investigation she's also one of the voices I hear and she can't seem to shut her stupid mouth with the stupid things that she says gaslighting lies like the principal of that high school is not actually a bad person no actually he's a sociopath and a criminal stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment