It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Museum reach Lofts

  When I was filling out a lease agreement and applying for an apartment here Paula was sharing my personal information with some dirty police officers in my ex-husband this was confirmed by an investigator. When I was signing the lease agreement she got really nasty with me and asked me if I had to put the CPS bill in my name this was the game of Chase McManus and his dirty officers he thought that because I had a large CPS bill that is due because when he had me locked in my house sapd said they were going to cover that CPS bill and they never did. I was also charged twice as much as I should have been charged by CPS because they're helping in this conspiracy every one of their service vehicles have been chasing me all over the Streets of San Antonio participating in gang stalking. It several times I pay off my CPS bill and then it shows up on my credit report that I owe CPS even though I have a receipt that I paid. It was almost $900 for two months of service at that house where I was locked in with a police officer trying to break into kill me I have absolutely no appliances plugged again and I didn't have a TV. plugged the refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment