It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 2, 2024

Notice the policy about the wheelchairs

when I was in New York last year somebody was throwing a fit about my wheelchair. just now about an hour ago somebody said that I can't build a civil suit against New York for these policies because I only pointed out three that were violating the law now that we've gone through most of this policies you can see how many violations of the law there is. violations of our civil rights and violations of our constitutional rights and violation of laws it even says in here if you're breaking the law while in the library well obviously your employees are breaking the law by writing this this is hideous I wonder if there's CIA I got pictures of all the library staff of the libraries I went to and they were treating me badly and singling me out they were unprofessional and very threatening. let's go ahead and cross reference where they came from and you just gave your library staff permission to harass people to single them out and disregarding instructions given by a library staff what if they instruct me to watch c**************** what if they instruct me to be disruptive to the other Patriot. what if they instruct me to throw my own personal property in the garbage I'm not going to follow that instruction I'm going to go get an attorney do you understand me and yes your employees have done that. you don't give them the authority to boss people around what are you doing? last year while in New York I had to use a wheelchair and somebody kept throwing a fit they were even going to call law enforcement and claim that I stole it which I did not. when I was at Grand Central station with that wheelchair somebody walked up to me and asked me who uses the wheelchair as if it was any of his business this is predatory behavior this is harassment it's a violation of my privacy and it's an employee of Grand Central station you're violating the privacy act of 1974 just asking me what are you doing that's a cop people. he asked me who use my wheelchair I use my wheelchair when you're being attacked physically and you're being rained on and you're walking around all day and your old woman at night you're going to need a wheelchair. this person continuously through a fit about the wheelchair attacked me physically and verbally because of my wheelchair and now they have rewritten these policies to include you cannot have a wheelchair unless you have a mobility impairment your employees of the library are not medical professionals they have no right to discriminate against somebody they have no right to pass judgment on whether somebody has a mobility impairment what if I go through seizures and after I'm recovering from a seizure I need a wheelchair. is your employee going to tell me that I'm lying it better not happen. so if I push around my empty wheelchair so that I can get in it if I have a seizure or if I can get in it when I have muscle spasms in my legs or if my sciatic nerve in my back is hurting me and I need to say to my wheelchair your employees are going to approach me and tell me I can't have a wheelchair that's called discrimination it's a huge crime here in America and you can leave and get out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment