It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

EMBASSY SUITES NICK DOISER OR LOOK ALIKE AT EMBASSY SUITES CHASEING ME AROUND

The foreign agent security guard Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 7:19 AM telling me that I had to take pictures of all the plates now of course IThe foreign agent security guard told me that there's a business center in the embassy suites and he invited me to go sit down at the computer and print up the instruction that I received from the chief's office telling me that I had to take pictures of all the plates now of course I can do this it is in my email now whether or not this man would have recognized that as some kind of authority to take pictures I don't know because as I said he's not from our country. He's here for treason and espionage and attacking innocent people and officer Christopher deck exposed him for just that officer Christopher deck is a detriment to your investigation. The man is a recluse two stupid to stop. The truth of the matter is I don't need authorization to take pictures I had five different FBI agents telling me to take pictures of plates they told me over and over again no matter what police officer tells you you are breaking the law they are wrong they are lying and I advise all of you over and over again if you are being stalked terrorized harassed and Chase down then you get pictures of those plates and put those individuals where they belong because that kind of harassment leads to death and you don't have to put up with it that's why we have law enforcement SEEMS LIKE THE SAME PERSON WAS POSSIING AS SECURITY AT CULVER CITY TOWN HALL

No comments:

Post a Comment