It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

COMPETENCY ASSESMENT MAKES NO SENSE IS NOT LEGAL

Competency assessment Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 11:50 PM When I was put in the Dakota county jail I went to a pre-hearing three days after I was there. While sitting in custody in a court of law an attorney was talking to me named Thomas Dunnwald. This attorney was nasty and rude he was talking at me through his teeth. He told me that he would continue to interrupt me as long as I wasn't saying what he wanted to hear. When I tried to rebuttal the charges and explain to him that I wasn't guilty and explain to him that the charges were receiving stolen property after going to an Enterprise rental and renting a vehicle. That man said that he didn't want to hear any rebuttal he didn't want to hear any excuses about the charges. He told me about client attorney confidentiality and then he violated client attorney confidentiality. In a court of law on the record he said she doesn't qualify for a court appointed attorney. That's a lie I do qualify I've always qualified the man's an idiot. Then on the record he said he was going to take the case pro se, he did not say he was going to take the case pro bono, he said he was going to take the case pro se. Attorneys don't take cases pro se they take them pro bono proving this man's incompetent. I attempted to fire the attorney during the court hearing, the judge told me to be quiet that I wasn't allowed to speak that's on the record too. On the record Thomas dunwald disclosed my VA disability income and the amount of the income which is not income. It's disability pay it's compensation that is not considered income. Unfortunately I told him the monthly amount and in a court of law he violated attorney-client confidentiality and he made my disability my compensation public record. It's on the record easy to prove I will be purchasing the transcripts. During this pre hearing they had wrote up terms of bail they claimed that I needed to stay away from somebody with the initials TN. The judge demanded that the prosecuting attorney Stephen grego disclose the identity of the individual with the initials TN. Steph and grego then refused to disclose the identity of the criminal with the initials TN but don't worry I know who it is. This makes this court order and the bail conditions incomprehensible and unenforceable. Written in is also a condition that any police officer is allowed to harass me stalk me and arrest me for violating a court order if they deem necessary it's up to the criminal police officers isn't that nice welcome to Minnesota. So this prosecuting attorney was able to convince the judge to go ahead and leave it incomprehensible and unenforceable. It was as if her body language changed her demeanor changed all of a sudden. And she allowed it to happen. I think that the individual with the initials TN is a spy that lives in Novi Michigan. His name is Terrell. I've been dealing with him for quite a while what a nasty nasty individual. I was at his house got his address I sent him a couple of letters in the mail. And now the moron is trying to claim that he's a victim and I have to stay away from him he's the one manipulating the courts. The man's been attacking me for years and he claims to be a victim. Because of his help helping Joaquin Castro I'm on the streets I'm starving I have no money and nowhere to go. I'm in pain. I was told that he's associated with the CIA but I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me. They tried to put me through a civil commitment and they were trying to have Gregory Marshall be my conservatorship my power of attorney that's how sick these people are. Timothy Wilson was there collecting the vehicle in Minnesota. They are accusing a large corporation Enterprise rental of renting out stolen vehicles. In the police report you will see that the Florida police say that they have to wait a long period of time before they report a vehicle stolen. 3 months they waited before they reported it stolen. So if you happen to be a car thief Florida is the place to go to steal an automobile because they wait 3 months before they report a vehicle stolen. If it wasn't reported stolen until March 16th and I rented it in January

No comments:

Post a Comment