It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

AGAINST THE LAW TO SLEEP IN MINNESOTA ACCORDING TO OFF. GRAFF

Pics Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 12:20 PM Against the law to sleep? Against the law to lay down? and that is Christopher saying hideously stupid crap. They gave me a hard time sleeping at a bus stop waiting for a bus. The same creep that put me on the streets showed up as a cop claiming it's unlawful to sleep while waiting for a bus. See the pictures of Brooklyn transit center but I have officers at a rural area bus stop coming all the to a rural bus stop giving me a hard time. Then he lied and said he would give me a ride to st.paul. it is not legal for the officer to ask for my identity if I did not commit a crime and he is daft enough to argue that law and violation of my civil rights he was snarky condescending and nasty that is harassment and he says he recorded the conversation and that recording could cost the loss of his badge. Official oppression and harassment I will not let this go you people went too far a long time ago. Andrea get control of yourself you stupid b**** you weren't even supposed to be a supervisor of sapd you shouldn't be manipulating officers in Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment