It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

CRUEL ATTACKER RECOGNISE HIM

I know this guy well see him around a lot Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 10:25 PM There was a convention happening at the Hyatt regency. Of course it was a cover event for all of these agents and spies and all of those people that are involved in this conspiracy. I see this guy around a lot I remember seeing them at the library in San Antonio. It's good to know that he can actually have an intelligent conversation because the things that he was saying to me and about me were incomprehensible and he appeared to be mentally unstab

No comments:

Post a Comment