It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

GREEN GREY CLAIMS TO BE WALHBURGERS MANAGER DOES MARK KNOW?

Wahlburgers agent manager Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 10:29 PM When I finally found wahlburgers which took a long time because they were playing games with me and the directory here at the Mall of America was suddenly changing and wahlburgers wasn't there I asked a police officer in Minneapolis where the wahlburgers was and she said that there wasn't one there. And in her defense I did see her phone that she was using to find it and it was manipulated she got special Google search and that happens to my phone all the time. That particular Minneapolis police officer that I was talking to and taking a video of while I was talking to her I was told that she's not really a police officer in Minneapolis it's one of them and she was placed there on purpose for the purposes of this investigation some of them are conducting investigation and some of them just want me to die and suffer and be tortured and starved to death. I recognized the manager at this wahlburgers he's actually an agent. He was very kind he asked me if I want to sit down and eat and this is when I learned not all of them understand that I'm broke they took my bank account not everybody understands that I'm starving to death literally not all of them understand that I'm sleeping at a park bench and when I sleep on a park bench they send criminals to attack me physically and then they send police officers to arrest me and give me a hard time as if my situation is not hard enough they accuse me crimes that I have not committed and some of these police officers are told that they need to run my ID because there's a warrant for my arrest there isn't really a warrant for my arrest but of course the investigators want my ID to be ran through the system so they know when there's another police officer that has been sent to harass me and I understand this concept but we're going a bit far with it it's exactly one month since I've been able to eat a real meal it's been one month since I've stayed in a room and been able to bathe how far are you going to take this how many people will lose their jobs? I'm happy to report to all of you that the employees of wahlburgers are very kind and professional and nice. They didn't know that I was starving to death they didn't know that my bank account was gone and it's my job to inform all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment