It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

AT GRADUATE ANIMALS WATCH ME FREEZE AND STARVE ZOE KRAVITZ TOOK MY BANK ACCOUNT

Golf game at Graduate Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 2:08 PM So in the pictures you will see at The Graduate they have this golf game. They put out a sign says that it's a private event as all of these prominent individuals rent the golf game for themselves and nobody else can enter during their private event when I looked through the windows I saw a very familiar bald head with black framed glasses. Oddly enough as I go through the city of Minneapolis and through the city of St Paul I am seeing that bald head with those black framed glasses and it looks familiar it looks similar to Roy Vance and it looks similar to that music star that did a video about Marshall Mathers. That bald head also looks similar to Jeff bezos. I don't know who it is I don't know if it's one of the individuals that I listed I don't know if it's someone I simply don't know that is helping to attack me but it appears to me that the specials that live here are giving me a warning and telling me. Whoever that individual is that's attacking me and causing this is a great deal of pain for me staying at The Graduate Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment