It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 26, 2024

LINA KHIL MISSING LITTLE GIRL MCMANUS LIES TO WORLD

Little girl missing Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 3:51 AM The city of San Antonio is outraged this little girl is still missing they're still putting the flyer on their Facebook the Islamic center is still wondering what's going on and why sapd isn't looking for this little girl and website has the flyer for the little girl right on the front page of the website. I was putting this flyer in my envelope and spreading it across the country trying to get help for this little girl and I was also explaining the fact that when I called the tip line nobody would answer then I got a dumb young lady who answered the phone finally and doesn't know how to take tips for a tip line moron I think it was Andrea. Stupid assholes want to play games then when I got media attention for the little girl wondering where the little girl is and why ASAP hasn't done anything they said that I was crazy and I made up this flyer I didn't make up the flyer it's right on your Facebook look stupid I didn't make this up. You're running around lying to people saying I'm making up flyers trying to claim that I'm crazy you did it I don't even know how to make a flyer. You morons are lying to members of GOP about this little girl and you think you're making me look crazy I'm sorry but you're too damn stupid to understand how stupid and crazy you look you better fix this mess and you better do it fast

No comments:

Post a Comment