It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 24, 2023

This is urine and his wife

this is that creepy bastard who created fake identity calling himself Christopher deck this is the moron that stood outside of his house telling me that he is Christopher deck but he's not a police officer he also told me that he was in the US Army and did fight in the war in Iraq he tells a lot of lies doesn't he. this is the moron that built the app truthfinder.com telling me that my mother went missing in February of 2021 . he also told me that George nearing went missing in 2021 February the exact same month that he said that my mother was murdered. this is the creepy a****** that was impersonating other members of my family telling me that there was no funeral Janet nearing is missing nobody's been to a funeral nobody believes that she's dead we don't know where she is nobody's talk to her on Facebook nobody's talk to her since February 7th or 11th of 2021 he's the one that built all of it and told me that and he claimed he was telling the truth. so now what's the truth a****** that you're going to the Moon there's some truth for you you better clean this up immediately in March of 2022 I was in Traverse City and went to Homewood Suites I believe that was under construction in Traverse City and this stupid piece of s*** was there and a little silver car with Florida plates. he nearly ran down my vehicle three times when he became angry my blood pressure went up. and he was yelling and screaming just because I was there they broke into my hotel room taking a stack of envelopes the other individual that was there was that short sapd officer that works dispatch for Bare Metro dispatch. that short ugly blonde officer was outside my window waving at me like an idiot you want to tell me how my mother was killed and you're in accessory and murder you want to play games I can play games and put all of you in prison

No comments:

Post a Comment