It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 13, 2023

Dakota County handbook and journal

the moronic and sick Jalen snedeker thinks that he can write a handbook violating people's civil rights and he seems to think that it's okay to violate their civil rights and constitutional rights as long as it's written in a handbook. he continuously makes reference to this handbook announcing that he's the one that wrote it he also likes to tell people that he's in charge of the entire jail as if the sheriff doesn't exist. he cornered me and myself violating my constitutional rights not bringing a witness with him while I was writing grievances about strip searches that he was conducting this moron told me that he is authorized to do a body cavity search on anybody he deems necessary and he is that sick and stupid to believe this is true of course it's not true are you a medical professional? you're not even a professional officer you idiot. my case was dismissed June 15th 2022 him and his stupid wife Tabitha Decker took the dismissal out of the systems and kept me in the jail. he seems to think he's Above the Law he acts like a child. he didn't earn the stripes that he wears there's no way because he has no leadership abilities he has the mentality level of a 7th grade child. after he cornered me and myself claiming that he was there to resolve a grievance he went to the desk and said that I was in violation that I didn't have a wristband on that there was things taped to the wall and something else was wrong that was petty and try he's not there to help anybody that's called retaliation against the law you don't even know the law. you do not claim that you are there to resolve a grievance and then attack me because a piece of paper is hanging on the wall you moron. you don't claim that I have to have my wristband on when I'm inside my cell where you cornered me and you didn't bring a witness with you two other supervisors came to my cell to resolve Grievances and they brought female officers with them because they have a brain because they earned their stripes because they know what the Constitution says because they know what the law is and Jalen Decker is an idiot that doesn't know the law and Ted Cruz doesn't know the law either Ted Cruz can't do a body search on anybody he deems necessary Ted Cruz doesn't understand that retaliation is against the law Ted Cruz is an idiot Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz thinks that he can overpower people by threatening them manipulating. Ted Cruz is out of control Ted Cruz needs to be held accountable for his crimes Ted Cruz clenches his teeth and talks to people through clenched teeth threatening them. Ted Cruz told me I wasn't allowed to drive through Michigan he told me I hadn't went won the argument I shouldn't have to have an argument to drive through my home state where I grew up where my family and friends are but I was arguing with Ted Cruz about whether or not I should be allowed to drive through Michigan you're not going to dictate what I'm allowed to do and not allowed to do and you're not going to access my bank account again Ted Cruz Ted Cruz ruins people's lives Ted Cruz causes people to be indicted Ted Cruz doesn't know how to act right Ted Cruz is a God damn child

No comments:

Post a Comment