It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 20, 2023

Greg Marshall at it again

Greg Marshall just changed the PIN on my debit card for my bank account the exact same thing he did when I was in Michigan he's playing games when I used my card there was three different error codes like somebody was manifesting it manually like they were accessing my bank account remotely exactly what they did in Michigan exactly what they did when I was homeless on the streets that I'm crazy the moron is saying that they should get a civil commitment and have me dragged off by behavioral health office because of something I wrote on the back of an envelope freedom of speech I used to defend you and stick up for you Ted Cruz because they were taking away your freedom of speech and look what you're doing to me you think you're going to have me arrested and get some God damn order and warrant for my arrest because something I wrote on the back of an envelope that's called freedom of speech and everything I'm writing on the back of the envelope is factual and it can be prove it Ted Cruz better shut his stupid mouth you think you're running for president you think again

No comments:

Post a Comment