It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 24, 2023

Black pickup truck with it 8 inch lift chrome wheels

that black pickup truck that has a lift on it about 8 in and has chrome rims showed up in Minnesota when I was stranded at a gas station in Duluth a little town outside of Duluth that black pickup truck showed up parked two vehicles away from the vehicle that I was in and walked into the gas station buying himself two sandwiches and two drinks he looked like Donald but wasn Neering but wasn't Donald Nearing if you know what I mean it seems to me they went and found somebody that looked just like Donald Nearing so they could keep him alive a little bit longer with a fake Donald daring that's what it looks like they were trying to cause my emotional distress and my emotional breakdown because my father was showing up but he refused to give me any money or food and I have gone more than 2 weeks without food at that point in time I had gone more than 3 weeks without being able to bathe and couldn't stay in a hotel room because Thomas Boyle Thomas worm and the idiot in the black pickup truck whose name is Darren took my bank account they also took my $450,000 estate and it's time for them to go to prison

No comments:

Post a Comment