It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Minnesota attackers

this is a dog that is constantly talking saying stupid things that don't matter things that people don't want to hear. he's obnoxious and annoying trying to create distraction and ruin people's Focus. in October I went to the UPS Store in the Nicollet Mall a familiar security officer walked past me and was smiling I knew something was up and something was awry. when I went into the UPS Store he was standing there using one of the printers the other printer had been offline it was broken the rollers weren't rolling they were having trouble fixing it and I promise you he's the one that did it. when I tried to use the printer he continuously said over and over again I think that's offline I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't care if it's online I simply need to make copies and it doesn't need to be online for me to make copies. of course it didn't make any copies at all a $10,000 printer and he decided to tamper with it and damage it. this dog has strange tattoos in the back of his calves it's cartoon characters riding bicycles. and to this day we still have to listen to his mouth and the rhetoric and annoying crap from his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment