It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Northern Star

I have to lie to myself to get through this because it is that difficult it is that huge of an adversity. I have to minimize it and make it less impactive to the entire world. for me when I came back to San Antonio I'm just a Susie Homemaker a mom fighting to be reunited with her children to save them from abuse I shouldn't warrant all of this attention for me I'm a lamb. it's hard to accept the reality and the truth. because they had used the US government drone program and used all of those drones and put them in the sky hovering over me and following me around I decided this is a drone. I think anybody was Common Sense knows this is not a drone but I continue to call it the angry drone because it shines brighter and comes closer than other drones or land drones. when I stir the pot and create upset and I have people hunting me like Joaquin and Julian Castro and Ted Cruz this becomes brighter this comes closer this becomes angry. when Ted Cruz finds another person to make an attempt on my life this is bright very very bright. it's hard to accept the giant job I've been asked to do. God thinks I'm strong enough and I'm scared that I'm not strong enough that I could possibly disappoint my God and then I'm not fit for the job. of course I won't stop and I will do what I can and I will be strong and faith and I will be strong knowing that we get to go home. because I owe the martyrs because I owe $19 dead children into the teachers I owe them I will not stop I owe all of you who have helped me who have stood by me and supported me I owe you I owe my children and my children are worth it and your children are worth it so that they can have a safe place to live and a safe healthy childhood they are worth it they are worth the sacrifices I make and I will keep going for the children

No comments:

Post a Comment