It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Killed my mother and now he's at the hotel I'm at

this piece of crap looks just like Donald nearing except he's a little more gray. his stupid woman likes to repeat over and over again that she was holding the shovel when my mother was buried in a shallow grave if she doesn't get the upset she's looking for she continues to repeat it John I really was holding the shovel Dawn I really was holding the shovel Dawn. every time this man leaves town I regain control of my bank account and then I have to listen to his stupid woman he's going to be so mad that you're eating he's going to be so mad that you have money he's going to be so mad. she's an idiot and I'm sick of hearing her ugly mouth I'm not sure but I think it's Maria Perez. Maria Perez doesn't know when to quit she likes to impersonate GOP members she keeps running her stupid mouth calling herself Andrea I've had enough you better get control of your Latino b****

No comments:

Post a Comment