It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Quality inn television

so they're playing the same games with the television here at this hotel that they have played it so many other hotels I went to a Best Western in Pennsylvania and the TV wouldn't even turn on. I didn't feel like getting the audit or employees in there to fix it I was only going to be there one night. but here I went three days without a TV at all because somebody came in and messed with the TV to shut it down officers Xander Haley does the exact same thing in the Dakota county jail and we all know who Xander Haley is don't we with a z. so obviously when I hear somebody announcing that they messed with the TV and manipulated the TV we know who that is. I finally got maintenance in here to help me fix the TV and when it was done I got the special programming that I always get. at least they're still around. the cast members of Goonies are still playing games and they got a little sensitive about their images on the TV and me pulling them in. then we watched a Tom Hanks movie that probably doesn't usually air in a Saturday morning. and we watched a lot of hunger games so I think you better straighten up. so just now few minutes ago the TV is restarting nobody wanted to hear Cory's mouth. and we hurt your all kinds of holy s*** oh wow oh no and nobody wants to hear his mouth does anybody want to hear his mouth don't you wonder why you can't get any work in Hollywood. so as you can see in this picture the TV just restarted on its own I have never seen this error code before. I have never seen a TV restart like that and when it restarted it said Android like it's a phone. could it be that this TV is hooked to somebody's phone? that would make all the sense in the world wouldn't it? for me I don't understand how the technology works and the things that they do I can see them doing it but I don't know how

No comments:

Post a Comment