It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Jalen and Tabitha snedeker

these two idiots don't know when to quit they have been serving up a tax all day . somebody called me from the Veterans Administration saying that he works the Veterans Crisis Hotline and he told me that I called the veteran services hotline I didn't 2 weeks ago I called they're supposed to return a call within 24 hours and apparently they think that means 2 weeks. after I talk to that individual about shelter Services because Jalen wants to force me into a shelter along with that ugly gray that works at the sapd bike Patrol then a phone call was made to the Saint Paul police department saying that I was in distress suicidal emotional I don't know what they said honestly I just know that the police showed up at the hotel I'm staying at and they were trespassing you don't show up just because some stupid Jalen Sneddeker calls you how the hell does he even know where I am and why did he just close that to the police? so once again they're abusing the system and I'm still dealing with that FBI agent that looks like a Barbie doll Andrea Heather Lauren whatever she's calling herself these days and her slimy disgusting pervert boyfriend .

No comments:

Post a Comment