It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, August 1, 2026
security officers acting badly river side mall
In the bathrooms of the river Center Mall they have closed off every other stall this is how extremely stupid the employees of the mall are those toilets are 6 feet apart and there's a large piece of metal between them you know the Stalls that is so highly ridiculous is the most insane thing I've seen but as I said before these these employees of the river Center Mall are the biggest idiot ever meet in your life you would not believe the hunters upon hundreds of stories I have about the idiot employees here at the river Center Mall thinking that they're playing with my head and all they're doing is making themselves known to be idiot most especially the giant fat Latino security officer you wouldn't believe the idiotic things that man is said to me he's literally got in my face yelling at me when I was on the Menger property. That moron has no business going near the menger property or yelling at people who are on the menger property. That more and has literally got in my face threatening me and screaming in my face when I was taking pictures asking me if I got what I need it oh yes I got what I needed you fat Creek facial recognition will work fine with the pictures that I have I got what I needed and now when you go to prison I definitely have what I need it you could talk cartel obese fat pig anybody ever see the movie blade remember Pearl? The Latino security officers that work here at the mall look just like Pearl they're disgusting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment