It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 1, 2026

sapd rides harley davidson

The Harley that just rode by reminded me of a story. One of the many times that I was being hunted and all over the city I was at HEB a mailman walked up and gave me water one of them was open and one of them was sealed I drank the one that was sealed it wasn't about to drink the one that was open because I've been poisoned so many times then a motorcycle pulled up I hardly he parked had a blue bandana on and he was trying to make it look like it was a Crip member and maybe he was later I found out he's an essay PD police officer there's a picture of them on the Facebook page he has a gray stripe on the top of his head he's Latino he's been following and chasing me around terrorizing me

No comments:

Post a Comment