It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

I have three dd-214s but can only get these

sso I can only get these two DD-214 I actually have three different dd-214s but it's been cleared out of the system and the system's been manipulated I was unable to get these in Florida because I have members of the corporation that are the stupidest people I've ever had to deal with in my life giving me stupid excuses in fact I believe it was Joaquin Castro's girlfriend or his wife telling me that my name is Don nearing in the system but yet I have a military ID that says Dawn nearing Marshall do you see how stupid they are they don't know what I have they seem to think that if they change my name to Dawn nearing then the fake court order that congressman Castro wrote is going to be legal and it is not going to be legal it's never going to be legal there's nothing legal about that court order and making it legal doesn't make it okay for you to kill my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment