It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Thursday, July 25, 2024
put me on the streets of santa monica
Fwd: Put me on the streets in Santa Monica
Dawn Neering
Fri, Mar 15, 7:09 PM
to riseshinex3, risesunshine84, Chad, TXFC, Tom.James, riseshine84, risesunshinex4
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rise Sunshine
Date: Sun, Nov 5, 2023, 09:22
Subject: Put me on the streets in Santa Monica
To: , , , , ,
I was forced to the streets in Santa Monica sleeping on a sidewalk sleeping on a picnic table sleeping on the beach. I was lucky it was summertime as I fell asleep on the beach it was as if somebody walked past me and threw a bunch of acid on my legs it was a chemical burn. It wasn't a sunburn that heals in a couple of days it was a chemical burn I couldn't walk it hurts so much it felt like somebody had their hands on the burn and they were grabbing and putting their fingernails in the burn I laid in a park for 5 days I didn't have any money and I didn't have any food either. And I laid there unable to move when I finally forced myself to walk in pain walking very slowly downtown Santa Monica a familiar face road past on a bike wearing brand new clothes brand new bike never has to suffer smiling at me flaunting all of his new clean clothing while rested I hadn't showered and weeks I didn't have any food and I didn't know where my next meal was coming from.
As I walked down the street the main Street in Santa Monica it felt like somebody ran up the worst part of the burn was behind my knees it felt like somebody was grabbing on with their hands and their fingernails. I could hear faintly someone screaming Joaquin Castro you better stop.
It didn't stop it was more than 10 days that I suffered through a chemical burn in the back of my legs unable to move. I kept going handing out my flyers visiting government offices and going to all the libraries sending out emails and continuing to fight the good fight but it was painful. I never stop when they make me homeless I never stop when I haven't had food in 19 days but these morons keep repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results Lauren Michaels is really that stupid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment