It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Edwin Snowden when I learned

II only I only got to read a little bit of what was in Atlantic snowden's book but while reading it it took me back to my ears in the military I remember one of my teachers professors tutors telling me that when I signed on the dotted line they owned me I already knew that. but when he started to tell me they own everything in my head and every thought I had I became angry defensive insisting they don't own that they own everything else. you considered government property when you go in the military the moment you sign on the dotted line getting those tattoos on your face or hands is to face in government property you get punished they take money away sometimes they take rancid. all of us knew that when we were going in what we didn't understand is the statement that was made to me they own everything in your head too your thoughts how you think why are there so many deserves why do so many people go AWOL if that's true. apparently they're not all on the same page. iit it was shocking for all of us to learn that everything he said was true everything there is absolutely no expensive and we should adjust the way we live according to what he is telling me I don't see anybody extremely yelling that he's crazy the way that they're screaming and yelling I'm crazy in my face the way that they get everybody around me who claim that I'm crazy that same idiot that was waiter at that restaurant in Richmond Virginia playing games and he's very childlike. I can't even talk about demons God or the Bible and all of those around me now are climbing I'm crazy when I quote scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment