It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 23, 2024
EAGAN POLICE DEPARTMENT PROPERTY ROOM MAYOR AGREED TO CALL BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Eagan Police department3
Yahoo
/
Sent
Dawn Marshall
From:
mummx4@yahoo.com
To:
Eagan Police
,
Mayor Ron
,
Kelly Riddle
,
Becking Lisa Cain (DOC)
,
christopher.dech@sanantonio.gov
and 7 more...
Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 11:08 PM
The only reason I am in Eagan Minnesota today on July 22nd is because I needed to come and get my property officer Ryan winegardner and a female officer that he was working with told me that they would be putting my property in the Eagan property room and that I could come and get it when I was released from jail. I decided that I needed to get my property before I could go in check in with the veterans administration. I decided I needed my property before I could seek shelter. In my property is my other debit card, cash and some phones that were supposed to be put back in my property by dirty sapd police officers. I had some dirty police officer that works for internal affairs telling me that I would be pleasantly surprised when I went to Eagan Police department to get my property. I was told that I would be able to provide for myself and get transportation once again. Egan Police department refused to give me my property they gave me this phone number for a woman that works in the property room. I was told that she's not always there on Friday. They asked me if I filled out the forms that I need to collect my property. I was never given any forms I didn't fill out any forms. Now I am stranded in Eagan Minnesota because I didn't get my property. If I don't get my property then I won't be able to provide for myself I won't have any shelter and I certainly won't have any way out of Eagan Minnesota. I wonder if this woman works there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment