It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

alanis morissette OR ANDREA FAKE COP SOMEONE BETTER CLEAN THIS UP

Andrea possibly Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 1:33 AM This was taken at the St Paul airport they went into the restaurant to eat. I had just been at the St Vincent de Paul looking for food it had been nearly 3 weeks since I had eaten the employee at the St Vincent de Paul said there was no help there no food no assistance. Then I saw these two monsters Lolly gagging around and sharing stories and enjoying the day watching me starve to death Download all attachments as a zip file
Monsters Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 1:35 AM They put me in the Dakota county jail I didn't actually commit a crime they pulled it out of their ass. Now I'm homeless again after they commandeered my bank account. They won't give it back. She said that she's going to go ahead and starve me for a week and then put me back in the Dakota county jail Download all attachments as a zip file
St paul Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 1:36 AM They wanted to put me in the St Paul jail apparently I would have suffered more if I had been in the Saint Paul jail I was very thankful that I dug in my heels and decided not to leave the gas station where officer Ryan weingartner came to confront me after receiving calls from his fellow spies and foreign agents Download all attachments as a zip file SHE IS SO DAMN OBNOXIOUS NEVER SHUTS HER MOUTH WHEN I WAS DOCUNMENTING WHERE THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN AND WHAT THEY WERE DOING SHE REPEATED OVER OND OVER THAT WA DULTH NOT ST. PAUL THIS WOMAN IS A COMPLETE MORON EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE THIS AIRPORT IS AND THERE IS A LOCATION AND TIME STAMP ON THE PICTURES THIS WOMAN IS SUCH A MORON SHE IS USELESS. THIS IS THE NASTY WOMAN SCREAMING OVER AND OVER AGAIN "SHE HAS MONEY SHE HAS MONEY" OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHEN I WENT TO MAR-A-LOGO SHE RENTED A DARK GREY SUV CHASING ME DOWN WHEN I STOOD IN THE DRIVE WAY SHE NEARLY RAN ME OVER PULLING IN TO STEAL THE ENVELOPE SHE LOST HER MIND AT THE THOUGHT TRUMP WAS GOING TO GET ALL THIS INFO. SHE WAS FREAKING OUT AND SPAZING A LUNATIC, THEN THEY PUT ANDREA ON THE POLICE FORCE SHE WAS TWO MILES UP THE ROAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment