It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Timothy Wilson and Thomas Boyle

right here on Ventura boulevard and Vineland there was a head-on collision it was a burgundy red Dodge charger and the man that crawled out of it and literally crawled look just like Kyle Jacob but could have been Britney Decker's fat disgusting pig husband. it was just moments after somebody at poison me and caused me to be incontinent s******* my pants is what they call it Timothy Wilson doesn't know when to quit doesn't know how to get his hands off me he's doing it again the moment I enter this city because he's stupid enough to think that I will leave just because he's a rapist just because he's a homosexual that likes sodomy well Timothy Wilson your head is too hard and you are too stupid to learn. his fat disgusting Latino wife is working at The rite aid and decided to put a sign on the bathroom out of order you want to play games I got games for you Timothy Wilson you and your Thomas Boyle are screwed because the next head-on collision is you and you will not crawl away Timothy Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment