It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

Repeat of Texas no this did not happen in Texas

Jalen snedeker Brittany Decker Kyle Jacob Tabitha snedeker Brittany Decker's fat disgusting pig husband some guy named Kevin Toethumb a gray that's a moron. they are continuously trying to convince me that none of this is real sometimes they say that we are trapped in a video game and all of it is generated their stories continuously change about how the world is not real how this none of this exists they have said over and over again that spirits don't exist ghosts don't exist there is no afterlife I had one more on right after me and a bicycle telling me that archangel Michael is in here right now and what could he do if he was here as if I had to give a job description of a guardian angel the more I didn't know what angels are supposed to do the more I never read the Bible the more I want to say the Bible isn't real and I don't really want to listen to you more on us Jalen snedeker did quite a good job pulling in the most hideous idiotic people I have ever had to deal with in my life. Tabitha is a complete moron this stupid b**** thinks that just because she's telling me something that I'm going to believe it's true does that make any sense she's never read the Bible she continuous the argues that archangel Michael is not a guardian angel for anybody obviously you haven't read the Bible you moron I don't really want to hear your stupid ugly mouth I don't want to hear the stupid ugly mouth of that nasty diva with the strawberry blonde hair that was in the movie with Mandy Moore the same exact woman that was at the Bethlehem Baptist Church helping to have me kicked out accusing me of committing crimes I did not commit this is not a repeater type you just faltered on your agreement you're agree me and the deal that you made is null and voice that means all of you step the hell out and we'll step you up to the Moon oh but don't worry the moon doesn't really exist you're not really going to be imprisoned you're not really going to suffer the moon doesn't exist and the prison that's there to hold you doesn't exist according to you nothing exists you're not going to suffer anything are you Tabitha that stupid disgusting actress that was in the movie with Mandy Moore she is a moron and she doesn't know when to shut her damn mouth according to her Angels don't exist demons don't exist Hades doesn't exist Zeus doesn't exist my sovereign God does I've never heard anything so moronic in my life it makes you just want to smack silly it makes you want to grab onto a head of a hair and lamb it into the cement ripping her flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment