It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

Tchort music group

one of the members of this music group was dressing up in a San Antonio Police department uniform he was working the streets as a police officer he arrested Stephanie Walker and then started sleeping with her. I'm having a lot of problems with this individual who calls himself a god. I don't think he's a god I don't think that he's even smart enough to call himself anything close to a god he's an idiot his temper is out of control he doesn't know how to control himself he doesn't understand that this is a real investigation and he doesn't respect anybody's authority. Stephanie Walker was helping to do various things to help this individual and she is a drug addict she was brought to the state of Minnesota brought her drugs with her was continuously doing drugs and purchasing drugs while in the state of Minnesota. because of the things that she had done to me I continuously announced that I am so angry with her I might actually physically strike her and take her down of course I would never do this but it's art of war every single time I even stayed it that fake cop a member of that music group falls for it every time and he will find the individual that I am making reference to and send the individual at me hoping that there will be a physical altercation or an argument it never happens and he never learns that it will not happen if I want a picture of somebody all I have to do is announce how angry I am with them and what I would do if I was physically in their location and this man who claims to be a god falls for it every single time. the individual who is dating Stephanie Walker and dragging her across the country doesn't know how to talk right doesn't have any respect for anybody he is exactly like Andrea Thomas Boyle Rory Vance and all the other idiots thinking that if you talk down to somebody and talk to them as if you're a dictator as if you are there authority that it's a good way to get control and I'm here to tell all of you you better learn the less it is not going to get control it's not operation this man is the epitome of a loser that has not the ability to maintain emotional intelligence he has absolutely zero emotional intelligence and without emotional intelligence you are not a good investigator you are not a good leader

No comments:

Post a Comment