It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Stupid criminals are in arcadia

must must be nice how long you been here you got a bunch of morons over at the residence inn John Whitman when they tell you to shut up that means shut up shut up those are some really nice Virginia plates those are very familiar I have a hundred pictures of that creepy son of a b**** you're all going to fry I haven't been able to bathe in a month I had to struggle to find food I'm sleeping on a slab of cement the rain's coming down on my head and now it's your turn. get ready for the moon pack it up liquidate your ass that's m************ don't tell me what to do don't tell me what you need from me because your little reign of terror and your turn of being in control dark gray pickup truck is over the moment you decided it was okay for them to take my bank account and then you refuse to give it back you're done go back to Apple valley and work as a cop a fake cop don't open your mouth again and don't be speeding down these streets doing 100 miles per hour trying to prove that you're angry I don't care if you're angry you grow up and like a grown man you own your anger you're an adult it's a choice you going to let me push your buttons you're going to let me have power over you you're emotions your anger how dare you. you took my bank account you and your stupid b**** Danielle Nagel and she's at a bar getting drunk like she does every night. you take my bank account that stupid b**** go shopping all day then she goes to a bar and she gets drunk and you have the audacity to tell me what you need me to do for you go to hell

No comments:

Post a Comment