It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 6, 2023

This is a problem

it looks like this moron is going to ruin everything that you people are trying to do. last night I had sharp shooting pains through my urethra and my GI tract and experienced incontinence. then I had to clean myself at the beach. I experienced a migraine nausea and severe choking. there's a few dogs you need to take care of and you better take care of this thing when I searched on Google it said that he was arrested on May 4th 2023 isn't that weird how he was arrested on May 4th 2023 how long has it been since he killed that girl? you better take care of this problem everything's about to blow up in your face I've had enough of your stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment