It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

Repeat of Texas, Starbucks

I have a thousand stories to tell you about Starbucks in San Antonio and it's every single location and they filled the Starbucks with the geckos people working there Russian spies one of them came from Australia probably more than one. every time I go into a Starbucks whether I make a purchase or I'm just sitting there as a homeless person they fill up the Starbucks with all of the predators who have been helping to attack me who signed up for this. the employees are then manipulated to give me poison coffee. and that's exactly what happened today at the Starbucks in Arcadia I received poison coffee. they filled up the Starbucks with all those people that are involved in this conspiracy helping to attack an innocent mother fighting for her children fighting for her life. once again receiving poison coffee I drank a little bit of it they're not guilty of a crime unless the poison to my body. then I take my cup of coffee and I walk several blocks from the location set it in an undisclosed area for investigators to collect and take to a laboratory where they will have it analyzed and write a report about the poison and who it was that put the poison in the coffee right now we're dealing with toe some he won't shut his stupid mouth. we are also dealing with Andrea the fake cop and Andrea the gecko. Kyle is playing games with the urethra and a bl adder and urinary tract infection a member of key Court the musical group is also running his mouth and doing everything in his power to hurt me make me suffer and struggle to maintain life and to keep myself going. Court the musical group one of the members was

No comments:

Post a Comment