It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

Repeat of Texas, faxing

when I was in Texas I was faxing the chief's office senator cornyn's office Greg Abbott's office senator Ted Cruz's office and a couple of other offices in government apartments that were supposed to help me. I would be faxing legal documents and witness statements police reports and other things requesting their assistance giving them all the information they needed all the evidence of the crimes committed by Barbie doll FBI Moscow core thing. when I would go to FedEx to have something copied and faxed there was man working named Joe. I would ask him to fax the things and he was acting like a jerk. he was faxing it to the chief's office and he would tell me that there was a confirmation of the facts I had a stack fax confirmations in that box that was in the storage unit. Joe the employee of FedEx on Broadway Street in San Antonio somehow was giving me a confirmation for faxing and the fax didn't actually go through. I became wise to what they were doing and I started to use several different vendors like HEB the grocery store Ace checking the library the GI forum for veterans. and when I was sending out faxes , I had to go to each vendor it cost about $6 at each place Ace checking was only a dollar to send a fax out for one sheet. so it was easy to go to Ace checking. there was an Ace checking on Fredericksburg road obviously some of these faxes were actually getting to the offices and getting to the employees of each government official because then they started to have the employees tell me that the fax machine was broken and I couldn't send any faxes out from their location. sometimes HEB would tell me that the line was busy they were unable to fax it they were unable to get a fax confirmation but still charged me for the facts anyway. add a couple of HEB service centers the employee said I'm not going to charge you because I was unable to fax it there is no fax confirmation and the fax didn't go through when they did not charge me they received phone calls and somebody was yelling at the other end that they were supposed to charge me and take my money anyway. Thomas boils an idiot and so is it stupid what. sometimes when a fax is sent to a senator's office it goes into an email form and if you have access to their private Network and their systems you can go into their email and delete the facts no employee no assistant will read it. a woman named Kate claiming to be the assistant of senator cornyn had a bad habit of going into the systems and deleting the facts as if it was never there as if it was never received and then she thought that she would be able to maintain plausible deniability if she was able to delete it. her boyfriend Jason is doing the same thing. when I began sending faxes out to the Plano Chief's office because I was threatened by the Plano chief and a man calling himself lieutenant Jason jars those faxes were deleted I have the FAX confirmation and the FBI was supposed to collect that evidence from a storage unit I put it in Christopher deck's name but as I said before they're about eight people using the identification of Christopher deck DEC badge number 456. I don't know who collected that evidence. their game with all the faxing is making sure that nobody got the information so they didn't have to do anything about the crimes being committed they wouldn't be held accountable for not doing the job that they're supposed to do when they are informed that crimes are being committed by the chief of police the mayor and All City officials of San Antonio. it also creates a gateway window for a plausible deniable. but don't you worry I saved a lot of the confirmations of the emails sent to Governor Greg Abbott's office John Whitman was stopping those reading those making sure no other employee or the governor ever saw those emails and ever knew about the crimes being committed against me by the San Antonio. he created plausible deniability however the email confirmations takes away plausible deniability it's now gone and Governor Abbott will be held accountable for not doing his job. he will also be held accountable for collusion and obstruction of justice that's why we do this this is a real investigation we do this to test our government officials to see if they will do their job and the gecko and her dumb husband stop us from conducting our investigation and then claim that they are the lead of this investigation not when you're stopping the efforts of the investigation not when you are stopping my ability to test government officials. you are the criminals

No comments:

Post a Comment