It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

MetroPCS Arcadia or that other City

I had to go into the MetroPCS because my ex-husband Jalen snedeker and Thomas Boyle access my account and they changed the pin password for my voicemail now I can't access my voicemail I can't listen to any of my messages they also are shutting down the service and shutting down the Facebook stopping the videos and pictures from going up making sure that the stories don't go in because Jalen Decker is that much of an idiot he thinks nobody's watching him and when he has the help of Lady Gaga then his ego inflames and is the size of disgusting hideous inflammation. when I went into the MetroPCS somebody helped the employee to drum up an excuse telling me that they don't have Metro systems access anymore they only take payments if they take payments for your Metro service that means they have access to your account and he could have changed the PIN for me but refuse to help me. apparently there's some voicemail in there that they don't want me to have it has the names of you idiots maybe it's an attorney that decided to help me I don't know what the voicemail is I can't get into the voicemail. but it's something that Jalen said Decker Thomas Boyle and Lady Gaga wanted to hide from me. obviously the gecko Danielle Nagel Thomas worm Shanna worm and the entire list of monsters and idiots are all involved in this and any one of them could have done it but when I went to the FedEx just moments ago Lady Gaga was manipulating the machine she was manipulating the account she even took 30 cents off in the card before I used it. she is that ridiculous then instead of getting double-sided copies I was only getting one side being charged for double-sided copies. this woman is out of control and she's stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment