It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 5, 2023

Repeat of taxes, things in my path

a repeat of Texas things are laid in my path when I need them when certain things are about to happen I need to blend it. when I need to cover what I was previously wearing because of eagle when I need to change my clothes and I have no ability to buy me when I lose a jacket or a blanket and I'm about to freeze there are so many reasons and so much information given to me and things are left in my path. like for example none of this that I'm putting in here actually makes sense and the grammar is better because that toolsom gray that to pedophile that was violating a little girls at the neighborhood shelter is manipulating the text this is a repeat of Texas. when I'm unable to my voice take a check to become uncomprehensible illegible then they claim that I'm a single kid that I'm retarded and mentally you simply because that nasty pedophile gray continues to manipulate everything it's been put in the. yerka scott baker and moronic sapd officers all, phone they do this to so many others. even my emails are manipulated and when I'm sending to City council in the mayor's office it's incomprehensible. that white dog Joaquin Castro and thomas boyle dumbass d

No comments:

Post a Comment