It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Sept. 29th 1500

I am being followed and circled by the same group of the mayors criminals as I walk the streets it doesn't make any sense what does he hope to accomplish. They kept me going for three consecutive days with no sleep on purpose. Yesterday they had that VIA Bus driver attacking me on purpose because I may have been able to get rest on the bus and they couldn't have that happening because not only did they need to take the phones but they need me to collapse from exhaustion and they need to meet my demise any way possible to save themselves and investigating agents are watching this and refusing to do anything to help me.
Good luck explaining this treatment in a court of law I am only human I am only capable of so much before I really meet my end this is ridiculous you have used me and any resources I had to offer to the limit and I will in fact be pushed to death with no help from you agents who claim to be trying to save our democracy oh please you are inhumane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment