It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 1, 2018

Sept 29th & 30th

Saturday night I stayed at San Pedro park I was surrounded by drug addicts and it was real great sleeping on the park bench thanks to Christopher Wray, Mayor Ron Nirneberg, Castro Brother Monsters, Chief William McManus and Cheryl Sculley.
I was woke by minion Shawn who tried to get me to join a group of girls who I been watching do drugs the previous evening and their goes McManus trying to get me on guilt by association again. Then a SAPD helicopter flew threw and he was impressively flying low again.
I walked to the Valero Sunday morning it was 0915. I walked to the Church missed the meal but was able to shower and change I decided to stay as long as possible to hidden from all the idiots they are sending at me. So they sent a minion in to see if i was still in there. I stayed a while after this. I went out and then tried to decide where to go I was sitting on houston street for a spell and as usual I had all the same morons driving by with their lights on and police officers as well I was surprised there were no transit police driving by did my enemies finally wake up and realize Jeff Arndt has a huge law suit against the city of San Antonio  and each of you deviants as individuals? Or if she agreed to send all his employees to stalk and harass a mother fighting for her children violating every civil right I have it's me with the law suit against him and him and his employees can look foward to doing time I enjoyed having that VIA bus driver screaming in my face Mr. Arndt and I will be sure to tell the nation that you and your employees are the biggest bullies this world has seen you think your a mob boss?
Who owns the drones that are flying above my head JIM who has the government contract for the drones I call Julian Castro out on what Jim told me about Julian and how he knows him and the fact Julian is abusing government property and the moron doesn't have enough sense to stop.
I went to the riverwalk and just sat there getting away from the minion street side. I sat under a bridge so the helicopters flying over head couldn't see me and I was joined by three different group of minions. I got up and went to Walt's jewelry stand it was his brother mike that was working it and he immediately grabbed his phone to tell someone I was there. Soon after I was surrounded by ugly minions and their bully ways. I went to McDonalds to get a sandwich and

No comments:

Post a Comment