It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Left the Public Library

I left the Public library at 1715 and I was met with the same dozens of cars and trucks with lights on and people passing by saying that annoying thing are you all right? How are you? Please people we all know you don't care so stop asking already.
I reached the Baptist Hospital and the red white and blue helicopter graced me with his presence. He was leading me towards crockett park.  He always stays right above until I move then he leads me in various directions. I have no idea why I follow him like a Stepfford child. 
Then the tours helicopter showed up. passed by.
As I walked down main st. to this location there were many familiar vehicles with their lights on. Well at least these ones aren't trying to run me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment