It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Harvey I was on streets where Nirenberg put me.

I was on the streets during this storm it was very scary and I thought I was going to die. That is exactly what this monster wanted he wanted me to die. At the time this was happening I really didn't know he was involved I thought it was the Castro Brothers, Chief McManus and his dirty officers, and all members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign. This man was involved way before he became mayor. This man is a monster or as some insightful people say a puppet. Don't I know it.





I didn't have to read all of this man's blog to know that he knows what he is talking about it feels so good to know there are those out there that actually know exactly what is happening. However he thought he received the email to sway his vote. WRONG
you vote didn't matter the Castro Brothers manipulated the election your vote doesn't matter when these monsters are manipulating the vote count. 

This is a lie created y the Castro Brothers they needed someone in there they could control they couldn't control her. I couldn't get to her because the same staff that worked for Julian was blocking me. When I was standing a foot from her they sent someone in to block my ability to talk to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment