It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Helicopter who is tyrant and bully. Sorry to see you are going out of business


Stinson Airport
8535 Mission Road, Suite 104
San Antonio, TX 78714





Here we have just one of the many helicopters I have had to deal with and all night long last night another air craft I didn't recognize it had wings hardly made any noise at all the cockpit was lit up and it circled above El Tropicana. So I wonder what kind of air craft this company own's and how many of them are the same colors of Kens 5 and Channel 12 
However I will remind myself that when the Channel 4 reporter was following me around so was two helicopters coincidence I think not. 
I am so sorry your business will be closing and you will be loosing your pilots license maybe you can get a job cleaning other peoples aircraft's. 









No comments:

Post a Comment