It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Took all my money and benefits

Thomas worm is out of control Andrea John Whitman and Henry who killed Tom Cruise is out of control as well these stupid sobs decided to access California health and human services and take all of my benefits from me. they decided that if they took all of my benefits to purchase food then I would be forced to use the debit card so they could take my entire bank account well the joke's on them somebody else already took it her name is Andrea the w**** that is married to John Whitman the fake cop that should have never been an sapd officer then these idiots decided to play games with the rail system and not only did they take all the money off my rail pass they made it a negative balance exactly what they did in San Francisco they're doing it to all of the San Francisco don't know when to quit they're sloppy the recluse they decide that they can manipulate systems change prices of rail passes everybody in San Francisco is suffering because Jalen snedeker is too stupid to keep his hands out of the systems he seems to think that he can manipulate any system making any price he makes people double tap their packs for their Metro pass and they have to pay twice for one ride if they don't have enough money on their past their card then they are literally held inside the rail system until they pay one police officer was chasing me down at the airport I said I'll pay when I come back he literally chased me down because Jalen Decker and Dante is jumping in heads manipulating police officers they're out of control it's sloppy it's recluse there's evidence everywhere Andrea is sending text messages to everybody well agents that are investigating her activity are watching and collecting the data and collecting the evidence then the stupid b**** tells me she's going to put me in jail I didn't do anything wrong I've been sleeping on a park bench for 3 days because Andrea doesn't know when to quit her stupid s***

No comments:

Post a Comment