It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Andrea in Santa Monica

Andre it doesn't know when to stop delivering threats now look at the picture of the hotel that's a highly expensive hotel on the beach of Santa Monica how does she afford that how is she paying for that apparently working as a supervisor at sapd is paying her way too much or is it because she continuously steals my bank account how is she paying for this is our tax dollars paying for this I am sick to death of listening to her threats now she's going to call management at the hotel I stay at which is a dirty disgusting hotel that I was overcharged for because of her she doesn't know when to quit she doesn't know when to stop and her stupid boyfriend the rapist Pig doesn't know when to stop you want to keep covering up the crimes that she's committing you go down with her you better get her to shut her stupid mouth you're going to have me kicked out for what you stupid b**** there's people doing drugs in here I don't do drugs there's people starting fires in here and I'm going to get kicked out you go right ahead do it you fat disgusting b****

No comments:

Post a Comment